Minutes – Cyprus County Trefoil Guild
- Welcome 2 new members Marion & Linda, arrangements made for registration forms to be completed.
- 2. Gill Boughton briefed new members about the Trefoil Guild
- 3. Review Minutes from last meeting
- Registration form has been mislaid at Trefoil Guild HQ – Copy send .. Sue Dickenson who is the co-ordinator at UK HQ would like to visit us when she is on the island for a holiday in March 2012
- Treasurer needed
- Uniform, membership cards and badges were discussed
- Table Runner was presented by Gwyneth and ideas were discussed for embellishing by all new members as they make /renew their promise in The Trefoil Guild. Embellishment to be no bigger than 4×4″ and include the members name & date of Promise. Examples suggested include embroidery, cross stitch, fabric pens.
- It was agreed that a ceremony will be arranged to renew promise.
Spreading the word – Articles written and distributed by Michelle has appeared in quite a few of Paphos magazines etc. Ideas for further spreading the word discussed including a business card/ leaflet for all brownie / guide parents and for members to give to interested people they meet / post on notice boards etc.
- Email address set up.
Face book page to be set up carried forward. It was suggested that a mini website or blog is set up to record activities email address for the guild and also a face book page.
- 4. Any other Business
- Cost of Census
- Paphos Brownie & Guide Fair
- 5. Activity
Every body made a bead friendship pin with a trefoil emblem on it.
- 6. Next Meeting
It was agreed to meet monthly on the first Saturday in the month at 11am. Venue for the 5th November to be arranged ( depending on new members)
- Activity based on making items to sell at Paphos Guide & Brownie Fair details to be finalised with venue.
It was suggested that we all bring a list of ideas of activities for future meetings so we can draw up a Calendar for 2012